Since few years, the AbanoRitz works, in collaboration with the Euganean Hills Regional Park and other realities in our hills, on a sustainable tourism project: we are among the CETS (European Charter for Sustainable Tourism) certified tourism enterprises.
This is why we loved Sentieri Sonori project, of which we are a partner, now in its sixth edition. This is the first festival, conceived by the PLAY Cultural Association, which combines music with excursions in the Euganean Hills: guided tours that lead to unique natural stages for live concerts with low environmental impact.
This 2022 is a significant year and a restart for events and for the entertainment world. With Sentieri Sonori we return together to amaze, to discover and to care for the nature that surrounds us, letting ourselves go between the Euganean Hills and the music of the artists present.
The program for this year, with possibility to book online, it is the following-one:
- JUNE 11th, 2022 at Casa Marina in Galzignano Terme. This edition will be kicked off by Damien McFly, a singer-songwriter from Padua who has already conquered the whole Europe with more than 500 concerts in a perfect mix of folk and indie; this will be the opening for the concert of Stu Larsen, an Australian singer-songwriter with a narrated folk-pop style.
- JUNE 18th, 2022 at the former quarry Bonetti in Montegrotto Terme. The rock face of this site will be the background for the C’mon Tigre, a duo involving artists from all over the world and with different styles.
- JUNE 25th, 2022 at Monte Comun in Vò Euganeo. Sunset will take us to hear the Italian-Arab mix of cultures by LNDFK with jazz, neo-soul and hip-hop rhythms. An Italian voice that has already conquered international radio stations with excellent reviews from the public and from specialized magazines.
- JULY 2nd, 2022 at Monte Lozzo in Lozzo Atestino. Singer and musician between drums, guitar and piano, not forgetting a degree in jazz trumpet: Marco Castello, class ’93, is ready to amaze us with his timeless groove mixing Italian and Sicilian dialect.
- JULY 9th, 2022 at Villa Beatrice d’Este in Baone. Ilaria Mandruzzato will present her project Alma Mia, a musical meditation that gets straight to our emotions.
- JULY 16th, 2022 at the Villa Bembiana park in Abano Terme. This 2022 edition closes with Carmen Souza, who alongside the bassist Theo Pascal has taken her Cape Verdian voice around the world: an original repertoire that mixes Creole dialect with traditional island and jazz rhythms.
We look forward to seeing you at the AbanoRitz as a starting point for these interesting excursions that will lead you to discover niche voices, unique musical projects in the setting of our Hills.