On Sunday, March 26, Fattoria Monte Fasolo of Cinto Euganeo (PD) hosts a day dedicated to the female’s wine producers of the euganean territory. The Euganean Wine Road supports the event by promoting the contribution of women to the world of wine.
The wine producers
Twelve producers involved, who will promote their products from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm by bringing to the participants wines from different wine-growing areas. It will be an opportunity to find in the glasses the characteristics of the vineyards, the soils in which they grow, of the microclimate that makes them mature. In every sip you will find the commitment and personal interpretations of these women who have made wine their profession. The protagonists of the day will be:
- Francesca Callegaro di Azienda Agricola Reassi, Rovolon;
- Elena Cardin di Terra Felice, Arquà Petrarca;
- Paola Cristofanon di Montegrande, Rovolon;
- Elisa Dilavanzo e Benedetta Marchetti di Maeli Wine, Torreglia;
- Silvia e Roberta Gardina di Quota 101, Torreglia;
- Lisa Loreggian di Azienda Agricola Loreggian, Arquà Petrarca;
- Gabriella Mazzucato di Fattoria Monte Fasolo, Cinto Euganeo;
- Alessandra Piovene di Piovene Porto Godi, Toara di Villaga;
- Maria Gioia Rosellini di Ca’ Orologio, Baone;
- Mariagrazia e Marzia Selmin de Il Pianzio, Galzignano Terme;
- Francesca Salvan di Salvan – Vigne del Pigozzo, Due Carrare;
- Linda Zanovello di Ca’ Lustra, Cinto Euganeo.
Not only wine
Tastings will be accompanied by the delicious culinary proposals prepared by the Lady Chef of the Padova Terme Euganee Cuochi Association. Completes the program an easy hike to discover the first blossoming on the dazzling reliefs of the Euganean Hills. The excursion is curated by Carmen from Viaggiare Curiosi.
The event will also be an occasion for a gesture of solidarity: the proceeds of the tasting will be entirely devolved to the town of Preci (PG), to support the reconstruction of schools heavily damaged by the earthquake.